My name is Amy, and this blog will be a "domestic diary" of sorts. I am a stay at home mom to two sweet little boys and wife to an amazing (and patient) man (9 years this summer). I am four credits away from earning my masters degree (which is now on hold), and had a career for 10 years before choosing to stay home when my first baby was born in 2007. I want the domestic life, but I'm not that good at it. I would love nothing more than to be the "perfect wife" and the "perfect mother." However I am the furthest thing from that. I really do want to be a Martha Stewart, and would love to be the 2010 version of June Cleaver. I spend too much time on the computer, have a list of organization projects ten miles long, and the dinners I serve leave much to be desired. I have a lot of room for improvement. My goal is to have a good balance so I get to do the things I enjoy like digital scrapbooking, but things at home, like laundry do not get neglected. This blog is the documentation of my adventure in trying to be a better "domestic engineer."

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Perception vs. Reality

This made me literally LOL...

Can anyone else relate?

No comments:

Post a Comment